Met up with Val, Esther, and Joyce today for our weekly DG meeting. And today was our second last one! :') These two-ish (almost three...

(E, H, K, J).

/
0 Comments
Met up with Val, Esther, and Joyce today for our weekly DG meeting. And today was our second last one! :')

These two-ish (almost three) years with them have been pretty alright. Joyce and Esther have been the best DG mates I could ever ask for. I mean, they're always so warm and welcoming and super nice and it's really helped me to open up to them. I wish I got to know Hannah better as well, but I guess she's just as shy as I am. :/

Ah well! I'm especially thankful to have known Val! This lover of all things Japan and matcha-flavoured has seen us through our years in poly, and guided us with so much patience and quiet confidence, and idk she's just a really cool person in general.

I'm gonna miss having DG with them. :'(



Anyway, even during DG, the topic of assignments cannot be avoided! Esther and Joyce are in the same course as me, so our conversations always just sort of drift towards our assignments because it's the one thing that's always on the back of our minds. And with graduation coming so soon, I'm finding it incredibly difficult to concentrate on my work. Which is frustrating because it's the last lap and, instead of becoming hyper-focused on getting my work done well once and for all, I'm caught up with thoughts on finding a job and what I want to do during the few months I have before university and university.

I also keep waiting for little bursts of motivation to do work even though I know that it's never sustainable. Like, I have become so accustomed to procrastinating until the last minute that I am no longer fazed when I realise that I only have one day to complete an assignment that could (and probably should) have been completed a week ago.

I really do need some discipline in my life sigh.

Alright, enough talk.

I gotta go act like I'm responsible for my own education.



Esther, me, Hannah, and Joyce! We are not short ok. Joyce is just tall. u_u




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.