FINALLY, a day where I don't have to leave home after weeks of meeting people and running errands outside. I also get to spend all day i...

Caving.

/
0 Comments
FINALLY, a day where I don't have to leave home after weeks of meeting people and running errands outside. I also get to spend all day in pjs - which is always nice. :')

I had intended to be productive today, but I woke up at 9am (which is pretty late considering I wake up around 7am on most days) and just took my time to have breakfast and clean my room a little bit. Then, it was suddenly 12pm so I had lunch and did a bit of laundry. Now, it's almost 2pm and I still haven't started on my assignment for Action Research but I'm blogging. Ha ha. Priorities.

Honestly though, I'm really thankful for this downtime. I was so close to burning out. Like, I was starting to fall sick and was feeling progressively crappier all week. But I feel fine now! ^^ Guess I just needed some time to just chill. I'm a little more refreshed, and ready to get down to business again! *cracks knuckles* 

I actually have no idea how to start this paper but, y'know what, I'm just gonna try. I can't let myself procrastinate just because I'm scared of making mistakes anymore. Gotta keep reminding myself that mistakes are a part of learning! It's prove that I'm trying. :) (Wow, so cliche. Please let no one I know irl stumble upon this lmao.)

Ok, time to get my shit together!

Ciao.


"Between who you are and who you could be.
Between how it is and how it should be."



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.