I knew there was something behind their facade of friendship. Creating a different whatsapp group that didn't include us, bitching abo...

Trust issues.

/
0 Comments
I knew there was something behind their facade of friendship.

Creating a different whatsapp group that didn't include us, bitching about us behind our backs, and now you both decided it'll be okay to have a CNY gathering without us? I mean, c'mon stop being cowards and be upfront with us. What's bothering you?

Also, how do you both do these things while acting like you're our friends? You, grabbing onto my arm and whining "Kateeeeeee" and generally being a touchy "friend" in general towards me while bitching to everyone else about what I don't even know. No wonder I'd always felt some level of disgust everytime you touched me or said my name. And you, telling me about how sad you are about your break up and bitching to me about literally any and everyone you know and how they have done things to upset you? Like, what do you want me to do? Throw you a pity party after all the underhanded shit I know, and you know, you've done? You are both fucking repulsive. I can't believe I still wanted to be your friends even after the time you both pulled a major bitch move on Holly and I.

Literally the only thing holding me back from confronting them about this is the fact that Holly still has netball with one of them.

And the rest who just listen to them bitching but don't stand up for us because they don't want any drama? And in turn slowly get their perceptions of us poisoned by the motherfuckers? Yeah, I don't want anything to do with them either. Their silence has only perpetuated the situation and let the both of them think that whatever they are doing is okay when it is anything but.

Fucking hell I hate people who feel the need to start unnecessary drama just because their personal lives are dry as fuck. I don't need toxic people like these in my life. It was an absolute displeasure to have known them.

Time to take out the fucking trash in my life.


"How cute. You deserve each other. :)"



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.